We are currently looking for an experienced Timber Sales Manager based in one of our branches in Derbyshire and the surrounding areas.
The successful candidate must be a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills, a natural flair of selling and have a commitment to customer service.
Ideally having worked within the timber industry either as part of a sales team or a customer facing counter sales position, looking to take their career path further, hungry to progress in the timber trade with not being afraid to get amongst existing and potential new customers.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this is a full-time opportunity, working full-time hours, from 7.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday and 8am to 12 mid-day on an alternating Saturday basis. Please note, these hours may need to be worked flexibly, hence the successful candidate must be flexible regarding hours worked.
Duties of a Branch Sales Manager:
· Development of both new & existing business relationships.
· Providing business plans.
· Executing priorities by ensuring an open line of communication between the sales team and operational colleagues.
· Supporting the Branch and Assistant Manager with overall responsibility of the business drive.
· Communicating and supporting the key accounts manager
· Conduct negotiations with respect to both costs, and terms and conditions with existing and potential clients.
· Engage with site managers/buyers/designers to ensuring that the quality of service and product meet the agreed specification at time of sale.
· Deal with customer complaints or non-conformances with regards to quality of service and product issues focusing on a satisfactory resolution for both the customer and the business.
· Liaise with other areas of the business as required to ensure a smooth service is provided to the clients.
· Experience within a timber or building materials environment
· Sales experience – Field Sales / Sales team or Counter Sales
· Knowledge of the Derbyshire and surrounding areas
· UK Driving License
· Company Vehicle · Laptop and Phone Supplied · Free Uniform · Pension Scheme · 10% Discount · Employee ‘Perks’ Platform · In House Training and Recognised Qualifications
Please contact Mathew Maddison at The Recruitment Group or simply apply and I will contact you by return
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.