Our Client are one of the largest privately owned Building Services Consultancies in the UK. Operating regionally throughout UK they provide forward thinking solutions on a wide range of energy, mechanical and electrical consultancy services to all sectors of the built environment. Their tailored services enable procurement of a full turnkey solution through to individualised services, covering Mechanical and Electrical Design, Cost Consultancy, Energy/Environmental, Compliance and Evaluation roles.
The business is proud to have developed a key client base over the past 15 years, with a successful track record of repeat business from both private and public sector customers. Investment in the latest design and CAD software is fundamental to the business, embracing information delivery and co-ordination techniques such as BIM. They use the latest design software packages including AutoDesk Revit MEP, IES VE and HevaComp.
The business was first launched in Nottingham and performs an integral role in the company infrastructure, both with its inhouse technical expertise and strong regional presence. To compliment the design team the business is looking for a BREEAM Assessor to join the office and further expand the Group Sustainability Service.
* Qualified BREEAM Assessor
* Experience of BREEAM 2014 and 2018
* Be able to prioritise your workload and plan to deliver agreed objectives
* Work as part of a team and manage your time effectively while working on multiple projects
* Good understanding of Building Architecture and Services
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* You will be required to liaise closely with in house engineers and work to deliver to agreed time scales
* Valid UK driving licence
In return for your hard work and dedication the business is able to offer an interesting, varied and challenging portfolio of work, along with the opportunity to work in a collaborative M&E environment and impact the design stages of building services projects
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.