Our client is a specialist team of Building Physics Engineers, BREEAM Assessors and Energy Consultants, providing industry leading services and technology to the built environment.
As experts on building performance, in particular the indoor environment, energy consumption and carbon emissions, they work with a range of construction professionals which include Architects, Project Managers and Contractors to deliver significant environmental benefits to their buildings. These include lower construction costs, reduced running expenses and decreased energy demand, working to a common goal of developing leaner greener buildings.
At an exciting time of growth which has once again seen them make several key hires this year, the business is looking for a dynamic individual with a proven background in Sustainability and BREEAM Assessments. Candidates must be conscientious, a committed team player and confident in a client facing role. Multiple projects, changeable deadlines and priorities should not phase you – a keen sense of humour never goes amiss either.
* Day to day management of BREEAM Assessors and Graduates
* Reporting to Sustainability Manager on team issues and project progress
* Updating and developing processes
* Undertaking BREEAM Assessments and conducting BREEAM Workshops
* Client liaison, providing design advice and guidance where necessary, in line with the requirements of a BREEAM AP
* Producing BREEAM reports for submission to the BRE
* Producing pre-assessment reports for clients
* Project management
* Keeping up to date with developing best practice and technological advancement
* Assisting with supplemental BREEAM reports such as LCA/LCC
* Accredited BREEAM Assessor, ideally in numerous schemes including Commercial.
* BREEAM AP or working towards gaining this qualification
* Have demonstrable experience in the management and delivery of BREEAM projects
* Client interaction
* Applicants who have further experience in environmental modelling, energy statements and renewable technology feasibility studies will be at an advantage.
* Knowledge of WELL/LEED
* Experience undertaking Life cycle analysis
* Experience of managing a team
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.