Building Control Surveyor
£40,000 – £50,000 (DOE) + Co Car/Car Allowance + Medical + Career Development
Our client one of the leading Approved Inspectors offer building control service which are tailored to client requirements. My client can provide solutions when you want them, where you want them, from design phase to completion.
Due to continued expansion my client is now looking for Building Control Surveyors within the Essex area. Working in a defined geographical area you will support and build relationships with clients by providing proactive building regulations plans and site assessment / inspections and conduct services on a diverse range of projects.
Duties of the post include, but are not limited to:
* Inspecting buildings being constructed and/or converted, working closely with Developers and Builders to ensure the works are in accordance with Building Regulations.
* Effectively self-manage, by forward-planning own workload, to provide a responsive, helpful, and professional service whilst maximising time spent on site.
* Recording inspection details on the data base and communicating comments to customers.
* Ongoing liaison with Surveyors and Management on technical matters – to ensure that standards are being maintained and procedures adhered to.
* Ongoing liaison with Developers / Clients / Builders, offering technical advice and guidance.
* Undertake any other duties as reasonably required and building relationships.
Key Skills Required
Ideally you will be an experienced Building Control Surveyor looking to take your career to the next level.
Experience and Qualifications Required
* You will be great with clients, technically astute, organised, and self-motivated
* Full member or near chartership of professional organisations: MRICS / MCABE, MCIOB, MCICIOW or similar in the appropriate discipline of Building Control.
* Able to conduct inspections at each stage of the build
* 5 years relevant BC experience, plan check and site inspections and relevant warranty, quality, or defect resolution experience.
* Appropriate knowledge and understanding of the Building Regulations, associated legislation, and construction standards.
* Understanding of general insurance principals and terminology desirable.
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the high technology engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services.
Please visit our website for our latest roles and news
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.