Senior Sustainability Consultant – Birmingham – Salary Circa £37,000
Looking for your next position in the Sustainability sector?
Are you an experienced Thermal modeller with a passion for Building Physics?
If you’d like to work with a successful multi-discipline consultancy which can give you a huge insight to the sustainability consulting world, as well as offer you the opportunity to grow your career – look no further!
About the consultancy and vacancy?
Known as one of the best multi-discipline consultancies in the world with offices spanning across the UK to as far as Asia, this company are now looking to expand their already strong and established Sustainability and Building Services Design team with an enthusiastic Sustainability Consultant – someone with sound building physics experience.
After establishing themselves in the UK over 40 years ago, this consultancy boasts over 900 staff in numerous locations around the world. Their Birmingham office currently stands at around 60 strong and is known for their successful Building Services Design and Sustainability team.
A lot like others, this company put sustainability at the heart of their principals and encourage all their Engineers to live and design in the most sustainable manner possible. They have a sustainability division within the Buildings team which help implement green principals throughout the company demonstrating their commitment to helping change the planet.
You will be working alongside other Sustainability Consultants on a range of local, national and international projects. Ideally the successful candidate will be able to work alongside others as well as work independently.
If you would like to kick start your career, take on more responsibility and have a voice within the division, this is the role for you!
What they can offer the successful Senior Sustainability Consultant?
* Competitive market leading salary
* Competitive holiday allowance
* Pension scheme
* The chance to work with a growing and maturing, building services specific consultancy
* Career progression and promotion
* Clean, open planned and environmentally friendly offices
* A real sense of belonging and recognition.
What this consultancy are looking for from the successful Senior Sustainability Consultant?
* Ideally a building services or sustainability specific degree
* A good understand of IES thermal modelling software
* Coordination experience
* A building services, mechanical or electrical background would be advantageous but not essential
* The desire to progress as an individual within the sustainability environment.
* Outgoing, motivated and team player attitude.
How to apply?
Jevon Astley-Jones is the consultant dealing with this Senior Sustainability Consultant vacancy, please apply via this site or call ahead on our website for a more preferential application. KNKRBS78
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.