Capex is recruiting on behalf of a leading Main Contractor who is growing their team based on recent expansion and recruiting a Building Services Coordinator.
The company is a leading main contractor with vast experience across all sectors of the construction industry. They are a nationally recognised contractor with a portfolio of major projects across all sectors of the industry.
Reporting to the MEP Services Manager, the successful candidate will be Managing progression of MEP services from start to practical completion.
An outline of the role:
* Input into subcontractor evaluation & selection.
* Inspection of the Works carried out by the subcontractors on site.
* Co-ordination of builder’s work scope with M&E.
* Maintenance of records, files and M&E technical documentation for handover and commissioning.
* Reporting to MEP Services Manager.
What You Will Need to Succeed:
* 2 years of relevant experience.
* Background in Mechanical and Electrical.
* A Degree and / or Trade in Building Services M&E.
* Knowledge and experience of Revit/BIM.
* Have an innovative approach to problem solving.
* Have strong team working and influence skills.
* Ability to meet deadlines, manage conflicting priorities and work well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The Next Step
To register your interest, or for more information regarding this position or other opportunities, please contact Rob Walsh in confidence
If this role isn’t right for you but you are interested in a confidential discussion about other opportunities, please feel free to contact me anytime to discuss.
As our office may not be reached in the normal way due to new COVID 19 work practices, please follow up directly and ensure you leave a voicemail if unable to reach the required person and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
CapEx Recruitment having received your cv to a particular position, are making the reasonable assumption that you are actively seeking a new position, therefore as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable opportunities with you. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know so you can opt out at any point. For further information please refer to the Privacy Notice on our website
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.