An excellent opportunity for an experienced Building Surveyor, for a Tier One consultancy in York, North Yorkshire.
As a Building Surveyor in our Education Team you will be responsible for the day to day management and delivery of a number of projects ranging from £30k to £1m with a range of clients including Diocesan Schools, Multi and Single Academy Trusts. There are wider opportunities across our Department for Education account across a number of leading commissions.
* Take responsibility for the delivery of projects (generally ranging from £30K – £1M) and professional assignments and/or support the senior colleagues in the delivery of larger projects / assignments.
* Provide sound and reasoned technical and professional advice to clients or internal stakeholders relating to the Building Surveying scope of services, which will include:
* Design and specification
* Contract administration
* Party wall matters
* Assist with the development of Building Surveying services, responding to market opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience:
* MRICS qualified or at final stage of APC assessment.
* Good communication skills with a pro-active approach and ‘can do’ attitude.
* Have detailed and thorough knowledge of both traditional and modern building construction technology and techniques.
* Experience of design and specification, contract administration and property refurbishment and maintenance
* Experience of controlling quality on projects and leading challenging projects
* A broad thinker and problem solver who can take a commercial view of property and asset management.
* Commercially aware and financially astute
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.