Business Development Manager (M&E contractor)
Location – Manchester
Salary – £100,000 to £150,000 + Bonuese + car + pension
My client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team in the UK. This is a great opportunity to join a leading M&E contractor . As well as developing a new business line/regional sales policy, you will be spearheading a drive to find new business and opportunities. There is a great deal of scope for expansion, the direction the company goes will largely be in your hands.
They are looking for someone with an engineering/asset management background who understands the need for inspection in the oil and gas sector. Operations and Maintenance experience will be ideal.
My client is looking for an experienced manager with good experience in a relevant sector, be it construction, pharmaceutical, data centre or power.
• Setting up overall yearly sales plans and budget
• Detect and realise new business opportunities
• Build, maintain and expand a network of new/existing clients
• Sell company portfolio
• People manage/development
• Analyse external developments and identify market trends and customer needs
• Asset management background
• Experience in an oil and gas background
• Knowledge on mechanical, piping and electrical
• Emotional intelligence
If you are interested, please send CVs to Marion Keating.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.