Are you an up-and-coming SALES PROFESSIONAL with experience and a proven track record in promoting products, services and solutions that are technically biased to a targeted and varied customer base?
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Manufacturers and Suppliers of Innovative Specialist Security, HVM, Entrance Systems and Access Control products and service solutions utilised in many of the major buildings, public and sensitive infrastructure areas throughout the UK and the world.
Our client has over 30 years of experience specialising in high-security entrance control solutions in the UK and international Security Industry and has developed product groups delivering quality security solutions to high demanding areas.
These sectors include critical national infrastructures such as airports, data centres and central government along with corporate clients and leisure.
* Introducing our client’s full range of off the shelf and bespoke security products and solutions to Consultants, Specifiers, Architects, End Users, FM & Property Management Companies, Contractors, System integrators and Installers in the London & South East region
* Demonstrating strong commercial acumen at all times
* New Business Development
* Key Account Management
* Specification analysis
* Product requirement identification
* Project Tracking from inception to completion
* Closing to win business at profitable margins
* Highly motivated up and coming construction or aligned technology market sales professional with 3-5 years’ worth of external OR internal 50% / external 50% (ish) sales experience that can demonstrate all of the professional and proactive attributes required to be successful.
* The ability to identify requirements and offer solutions.
* Knowledge of the Commercial, Infrastructure and specialist security applications market
* Good understanding of building fabric and exterior and interior security systems
* Ability to problem solve
* Ability to read and understand CAD drawings
* Ability to present and influence senior decision-makers
* The ability to communicate at all levels and gain a total understanding of all requirements
* Strong interpersonal skills with a ‘will do’ attitude
* Totally motivated, fully dedicated, ambitious and be hungry to succeed and grow.
* Excellent collaborative team player that can also operate autonomously and think inside and outside the box
* Success-driven with a positive attitude
* Technically minded
* A proven track record of stability and success working in a similar capacity
* Target & deadline-driven
* Previous sales experience in commercial and specialist security solutions products is highly advantageous but in this case, a preference is not absolutely essential.
SALARY & BENEFITS STRONG BASIC SALARY (up to £35,000 D.O.E) + EXCELLENT UNCAPPED OTE INCENTIVE SCHEME + CAR ALLOWANCE + PENSION + HEALTHCARE + LIFE COVER + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + MOBILE + LAPTOP + RETAIL DISCOUNTS + A STRONG OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP AND GROW YOUR CAREER
Location LONDON & SOUTH EAST
CANDIDATE IDEALLY LOCATED: LIVING AND OPERATING WITHIN COMMUTING DISTANCE OF CENTRAL LONDON
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.