Drylining CAD Designer – Hertford
A leading UK Drylining specialist that have been operating for over 30 years are now in the market for a Drylining CAD designer. They have shown a steady growth, delivering all types of projects ranging from 100k – £10m.
Responsibilities & Duties
* Continue to improve the Drylining design systems and process.
* Agree appropriate programme of design deadlines and milestones, project specific and identify and maintain project critical paths, together with the project team. This will also include consulting with the team to determine the scenic and installation requirements for a particular project and discuss with them any issues arising out of this process.
* Produce schedules, construction drawings, registers and other information as required for site construction.
* Record produced drawings on a project specific register and continually update when producing amendments.
* Ensuring drawing folders on project server are updated.
* To participate in pre-award contract meetings to ensure that relevant information is received prior to the commencement of design.
The Drylining CAD Designer must have/be
* Previous CAD experience
* You will have previous drylining experience
* Any relevant qualifications will be considered advantageous but not essential
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.