My client is seeking a CAD Technician to join their team based in Norwich, Norfolk.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent eye for detail as well as professional and forward thinking.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Prepare approval drawings of precast concrete headwalls and all relevant accessories including gratings, flap valves and hand rails
• Prepare design drawings for specification projects by engineers
• Prepare design drawings for new products and product development
• Continue to develop the range of drawings available on our website
• Review technical drawings supplied by customers and provide a take-offs for quotations for the Sales Team
• Revise existing designs to customer specification
• Converse on all levels with our clients to provide technical support and discuss drawings in detail.
• Work with third party suppliers to keep our database of their products up to date and apply relevant company branding
• Offer technical support to the Sales Department
• Keep the existing drawings up to date and amend as and when required
• Tekla Tedds (or similar) structural analysis software
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.