FBR Recruitment are seeking qualified Carpenters for the following role on a Temp to perm basis with an immediate start available.
Working Monday to Friday, 08:30am to 17:00pm with a 30-minute lunch break and reporting to the Supervisor, your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Undertaking all aspects of repairs/maintenance work (given your skill set) to the required quality standards.
• Assessing the work requirements when you get to site.
• Communicating with the Call Centre in an accurate and timely manner via telephone to gain each job and to update the service co-ordinators with the work you believe is required and what you have subsequently undertaken.
The ideal Carpenter will be able to display the following:
• A full, clean driving licence
• Previous experience working within social housing
• contracts or undertaking domestic repairs
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise accordingly
• Good benefits package including sick pay and BUPA
• Company-funded annual Christmas party
• Smart Pension Rewards Programme
• Professional training/support as necessary for your role
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.