Our client is looking for a Carpenter joiner who is looking for a bit of a change.
Using your skills as a joiner / cabinet maker to install glass, metallic, veneer, laminate and solid finishes, all with the assistance of their other workshop staff members producing those parts which would be outside of your normal scope such as, stainless steel or brass handrails, ceilings or other hardware.
We appreciate that this may be unknown territory to most, but your skills as a joiner/cabinet maker are ideal for this position and with the right support and training provided by the company we feel that it could be a rewarding change of direction.
Working hours will be 40 per week
You will need a current valid CSCS card
• Experience in Cabinet making and quality Joinery
• Experience of working within a busy environment
• Excellent housekeeping skills
• Be a strong problem solver
• Capable of working on own initiative as well as part of a team
• Full clean driving licence
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.