Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a Carpentry & Joinery Assessor for our training provider client in Teesside. On offer is a competitive salary and an excellent holiday and pension package. To qualify for this role, you will have experience working in a similar role previously and also assessor qualifications.
Key duties will include:
* To manage a caseload of learners, organise workplace assessment visits and meetings with employers.
* To monitor individual learning plans, learner progress and KPI’s as to ensure timely achievement of students.
* To interview and recruit learners on to programme.
* To develop links with local employers and encourage work placement.
* To conduct assessments, internal verification and reviews in line with Awarding Body.
* Develop appropriate planning documents and learning materials as needed.
* To ensure learner records are kept updated and progress reports are maintained.
* To deliver practical sessions and related skills to maximise student learning.
* Liaise with other colleagues regarding the day to day personal and academic welfare of learners on programme as required.
Qualifications / Experience
* An appropriate academic qualification at level 3 (minimum)
* Assessor Awards D32/33 or A1/2 / TAQA
* Internal verification award would be beneficial.
* First Aid Qualification would be beneficial.
* A basic level of IT skills will be required including using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Teams.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.