Our client is seeking to employ an experienced CCTV Engineer to join their team based in Dartford. Our client is a blue chip contractor that specialises in all aspects of the highways sector.
The ideal candidate will have experience of Installation and maintenance engineer servicing, fault finding and installing public space CCTV systems. The ideal candidate will also have experience of working with IP equipment with networking skills.
The ideal candidate will be expected to be included on an out of hours call out rota and at times work additional hours which will be paid at a premium rate for overtime.
* Installation, repair and service of analogue CCTV systems
* Operate MEWP as and when required
* Service and maintain public space CCTV
* Undertake PAT testing
* Undertake Fire alarm and emergency lighting testing/maintenance
* To actively foster a positive staff morale.
* To willingly carry out any reasonable task as requested by a member of management.
* Reactive calls answered within defined time scales
* Job progress updated in line with procedure
* Field Service Report’s completed on time
* Time sheets submitted correctly
* Daily Vehicle R2C checks completed on time
* Feedback from progress meetings with Manager and from other Managers.
Skills & Experience
* Steady work record with proven interest in electronic security and networking.
* Experience of working the IP CCTV equipment.
* Crossover experience of working with network systems.
* Experience of installation, servicing and maintaining public space CCTV systems.
* Experience of undertaking PAT Testing
* Experience of operating a MEWP.
* Full Clean Driving Licence
* Effective communication
* PC literacy
* As works will include maintenance of Police equipment it is imperative that employees do not have a criminal record or driving disqualifications this includes spent convictions.
* At all times to behave in a way that supports the company’s stated Vision and Values and where applicable to ensure all team members do likewise.
Salary & Package
* Salary – £30,000 to £35,000 per annum + overtime opportunities
* Company vehicle plus fuel card
* Company laptop and mobile phone
* Company test equipment
* 20 days annual leave which increases to 25 after a period of time.
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience to suit this role please send your CV and covering letter for the attention of David Stevens at BCS Connect
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.