We are currently recruiting for a CCTV Technician in the construction industry.
Duties include carrying out routine servicing, testing, inspection, repairs, and installation of all assets associated with Site Security within the construction sector (CCTV, Towers, Biometrics etc)
The role will provide support throughout the UK but primarily the North West & Yorkshire areas.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, creative and capable of working on their own initiative. You will have the ability and drive to deliver excellent customer service to the clients stakeholders. To provide solutions and information with each service call that you attend.
• An excellent communicator, making sure that information is understood by all individuals within and outside the team and able to tackle issues to give satisfactory resolution.
• To hold a range of Key competencies
• High level of PC literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Strong analytical and data entry skills, attention to detail is required.
• Complete manufacturers training courses as and when required.
• Must hold a full driving licence
• Preferred electrical knowledge and have proven background through recognised apprenticeship or hold/work towards similar qualification
• Preferred knowledge of IP technology
• Carry out routine servicing, testing, inspection, repairs, and installation of all assets associated with the client and associated equipment.
• Be the interface-for their 3rd line contractors when working on site
• Accountable for all aspects of their van stock, safety equipment and training, must be flexible in working times and be presentable and professional in front of their stakeholders.
• Accountable for fault repairs and rectification on site, document, and record, in a timely fashion to the required SLA's
• Will actively attend and participate in any company-initiated training and maintain an up to date knowledge of technical aspects of role.
• Be able to work unsupervised or as part of a team.
• Fully comply with all Quality, Environmental Health and Safety directives including but not limited to PPE, Accident Reporting, Golden Rules, Risk Assessment Method Statement (RAMS), and Achieving Performance Excellence (PEx)
• Support the Rota schedule as required, to maintain a reliable and responsive out of hour's service for Assets
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.