My tier one clients are recruiting a Chartered Quantity Surveyor Team Leader who is experienced in running projects and managing a team of experienced Surveyors. This opportunity will provide development in to management.
Their projects are very diverse including large education and commercial schemes with contract values up to £200 million to smaller schemes and working in interesting sectors including; local authority and residential housing.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company offering excellent career progression prospects. It is essential that you are an ambitious individual with a strong 'can do' attitude.
Role And Responsibilities
* Manage clients and projects
* Evaluate costs and advise on alternative proposals
* Provide advice on contract arrangements and conditions under which building will be constructed
* Advise architects and engineers on the cost implications of different construction methods, alternative choices of materials and size and quality of the project to ensure that each element is reconciled with the cost plan allowance and the overall project remains within budget
* Prepare tendering documents
* Manage the costs of projects during the construction stage and negotiate final accounts
* Lead from the front dealing with multi-disciplined teams and project delivery
Experience And Skills Required
* MRICS Chartered (Ideally)
* Team leading / management experience highly desirable
* Commercially focused
* You will be presentable with good communication skill as the role is client facing
* Able to produce good documentation, organise, manage your and the team’s resources efficiently in the delivery of the services for multiple projects at any one time
If you feel that you have the relevant qualifications and skills for this Project Manager position, and you live within commutable distance of Sheffield then please apply now.
redfish solutions promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.