We have a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest and best house builders in the UK within the technical team for an experienced Civil Engineer.
As part of this role you will
* Procure service records and enquiries for new developments, including responsibility for timely payment for new services infrastructure to support build programmes
* Oversee the design and detailing carried out by externally appointed Consulting Engineer’s responsible for providing designs for new estate roads and sewers, including Section 38, 104 and S278 Agreements
* Secure adoption agreements; S38, S104 and S278 to suit the development programme
* Obtain designs for foundations and where necessary have input into securing structural designs for superstructure components
* Maintain a continuous process of evaluation of Consultant’s designs to ensure that proposals adhere to best practice in value Engineering
* Liaise with other Technical Team members and others as necessary to seek the discharge of building regulations and planning conditions
This is a fantastic opportunity with an excellent salary and benefits package
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.