Position: Civil Engineer / Wind Farm
Contract Status: Permanent
Location: Sligo, Ireland
Salary: Highly competitive + benefits
This company is one of the most impressive multi-disciplinary consulting firms who can boast innovation and excellence in the development of commercial and civil projects. They are considered to be “leading-edge” as well as business led Engineers who not only deliver in terms of their design but also work closely with the numbers to ensure that the project and company achieve optimum profitability.
They currently have a vacancy for a Civil Engineer to work within the field of renewable energy and wind farms. The position would ideally suit a person who has already worked within this field of work and has a keen interest in the wind farm/energy environment. You will need to have strong project management skills and have a proven track record within the field of infrastructural works, ideally with some level of relevant experience.
* Your role will be focused on the project management and development of their wind energy business. They currently have a number of projects in this area and it is a growing division for the group.
* You will be managing the projects from start to finish and offer technical advice and expertise in the office and on site.
* Design and construction of the wind farm projects and assessment and report writing
* Your role will involve full co-ordination of the team to ensure the effective delivery of the project
* High level of client service and focus on providing a level of client attention that will exceed expectation
* Experience of working within the wind farm sector is essential.
* Strong attention to detail and a proven track record within project management.
* Excellent communication skills with English as a first language is essential
* Degree qualified as a Civil Engineer or related discipline
If you’re interested in this role, kindly forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in a word format to Andy
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.