I am currently recruiting for a Civil Engineering Instructor to deliver practical training to students who are looking to gain a future career within Civil Engineering. This role is based in the Gateshead, Newcastle area.
This is an ideal opportunity for you to move from a ‘hands-on’ civil engineering position to an instructional role where our client is willing to invest time and money in you gaining your instructional and/or teaching qualifications. Working Monday to Friday (no weekend work) plus gaining a very generous holiday entitlement of 47 days.
Applications are encouraged from Civil Engineers with a demonstrable working knowledge of subjects such as Groundworks, Foundation Laying, Highways and/or Drainage.
Civil Engineering Instructor Responsibilities:
* Teach civil engineering subjects.
* Support the planning and delivery of practical training.
* Mark and assess work completed.
* Continually provide support and guidance to students.
Civil Engineering Instructor Requirements:
* Demonstrable background in civil engineering.
* Ideally have previously instructed, taught, or mentored others.
* Hold a recognised engineering qualification.
Civil Engineering Instructor Benefits:
* £27,769 to £34,174 annual salary.
* 47 days holiday.
* Continuous personal training and investment.
* No weekend work
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.