Elvet Recruitment are recruiting for a Sub-Agent on behalf of a long-standing civil engineering principal contractor based in West Yorkshire.
The company specialises in delivering highways and other infrastructure packages. They are a family run business who have grown successfully over a period of a few decades to an annual turnover of circa. £100m.
Projects include: s278 works, streetworks, full road construction, Environment Agency works, public realm/streetworks, drainage etc. Project values: £2m to £10m.
* Manage site team and sub-contractors.
* Briefing and updating RAMS.
* Handle permits for site.
* Reporting to a Site Agent to ensure site progress is made.
* Check engineering works of projects.
* Progress meetings.
* Experience working as Senior Engineer/Sub-Agent on civil engineering works.
* Familiarity dealing with RAMS and undertaking all duties expected as principal contractor.
* Qualifications: CSCS, SMSTS/SSSTS, First Aid are essential.
On offer is a salary of up to £50,000 plus generous package including car or allowance, pension, annual leave entitlement and more
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.