Toro are currently recruiting for a Civils Supervisor, with experience of working on utilities/civils/telecoms works. On behalf of a respected Civils/Utilities/telecoms company based in London.
The responsibilities of the Civils Supervisor will include:
* As a Civil Supervisor you will be assisting in major developments over a veriety of sectors.
* The Civils Supervisor will provide outlines and detailed designs of roads, drainage and earthworks schemes.
* The Civils Supervisor will also prepare contract documents, plans and support site based teams.
* Valid NRSWA/SWQR (Streetworks) Supervisor card (Essential)
* Experience supervising or team leading in a Civils/Utilities/Telecoms role.
* Full time
* Permanent position
* £35,000 – £40,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
* Based in Colchester (Essex)
* Immediate Start for the right candidate
If you are interested in this Civils Supervisor position, please click apply and attach your most up to date CV. If you have any questions, please contact James Webb
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.