Do you have experience as a Site Supervisor / Site Agent / Site Manager in the utilities sector or are you a Ganger looking to take the next step in your career?
* Have you got a NRSWA Supervisor ticket and SMSTS / SSSTS?
* Would you like to join a very successful utilities contractor with a lot of work?
This role is for a Site Agent / SIte Supervisor / Site Manager to oversee utility schemes, mainly HV / 11kV connections and associated civils works. The projects are all based in Central London.
Responsibilities will include:
* Supervising operatives working on site
* Ensuring all work is carried out safely and in accordance to client requirements
* Making sure materials and plant is available at the appropriate time
* Writing Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS) and other reports
* Carrying out site inspections
* Giving toolbox talks
* Experience as a Site Manager / Site Agent / Site Supervisor in the utilities or HV sector OR
* Experience as a Ganger who is looking to move into a supervisory role
* NRSWA Supervisor
* SMSTS / SSSTS
To apply, contact Andrew Snelgrove at Deploy today
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.