Our client is a very successful cladding and facades business who are currently recruiting for a Cladding Project Manager on a large recladding project.
As a Cladding Project Manager you would have;
* SMSTS, CSCS Black Managers Card
* Degree in Construction
* At least 5 Years experience in Cladding or managing Cladding sub-contractors
* At least 5 Years experience Project Managing
* Able to read Construction drawings
* Able to get involved in Pre Construction Works
* Great Communication & Well Presented
As a Cladding Project Manager your job will include;
* Review Designs
* Manage Construction Phase Plan
* Commercial Acumen
* Manage Client Relationship
* Manage Paperwork
* Manage Health & Safety, Quality & Environmental
* Manage a Project Team (QS, Site Manager, Site Supervisor)
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the most respected companies in their field, offering long term contracts and competitive rates for the ideal candidate.
Click Apply to send your CV or Call James Sutton for more information
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.