PRL-Logistics are currently looking for Class 1 & 2 HGV Day & Night Driver with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in curtain sider work to cover a variety of shifts with varying start times.
It is essential that you hold a UK DQC and Digital Tacho Card, maximum of 3 points with no DR, DD, IN, CD Convictions
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
* Securing and strapping a variety of loads from Heavy parts to fragile machines using straps and ratchets
* Loading/unloading at customer premises with a Moffitt or pump truck
* Multi drop deliveries/collections
* Demonstrate a respectful, positive attitude towards others (customer friendly)
* Representing the company with pride and professionalism always
* Daily walk round checks
* Reporting of vehicle/trailer defects
* Hold a valid C+E Driving License
* Hold a valid Driver CPC
* Hold a valid Tacho card
* Have knowledge of the UK Road network
* A strong understanding of the legal requirements regarding Driving Hours and Working Time
* Keeping your vehicle clean and tidy
Ideal Candidates would have Moffett experience unloading/loading at customer premises, this is not essential as training can be provided. Previous experience working within a similar environment is also an advantage and the right candidate will have excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English.
Day salary: £15.00-£16.00 per hour
Night salary: £19.00-£20.00 per hour
Reference ID: Class 1 HGV Driver
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.