Immediate start, full time hours with attractive pay of £14 per hour (£15.70 per hour with holiday pay paid up front and paid PAYE weekly).
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced HGV Class 2 HIAB Driver for a large well know builders’ merchant delivering to residential customers and also commercial/construction sites in and around Manchester and surrounding areas.
This role of our Class 2 HIAB Driver will involve strapping and securing the loads with the understanding of height restrictions and legal height limits. There will be 5-6 drops per day to building sites domestic and commercial using HIAB Lorry Loader.
You must have a valid certificate.
HGV Class 2 HIAB Driver duties will include:
* Driving vehicle responsibly and safely, obeying all traffic laws
* Carrying out required daily vehicle checks to ensure procedural compliance
* Maintaining regular contact with Branch Managers on daily progress
* Completing paperwork accurately as instructed
Our HGV Class 2 HIAB Driver will need
* HIAB Operator Certificate with BRICK GRAB and REMOTE
* Cat C Licence (Category C – Class 2)
* Valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
* No more than 6 points (No DD's, DR's, IN's, TT's)
* Full UK Driving licence, held for 2 years
* Able to work to tight deadlines
This client is also looking to fill further Class 2 HIAB Driver roles in South Manchester covering Salford, Trafford Park, Urmston, Irlam and Carrington
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.