Work available immediately*** Class 2 HIAB Driver – South Manchester
We are looking for a Class 2 HIAB to work locally for a well-known builder’s merchant to assist them through their busy period.
This role will involve strapping and securing the loads with the understanding of height restrictions and legal height limits. There will be 3-4 drops per day to building sites domestic and commercial using HIAB and Palfinger Lorry Loader work.
Duties will include:
* Driving vehicle responsibly and safely, obeying all traffic laws
* Carrying out required daily vehicle checks to ensure procedural compliance
* Maintaining regular contact with Branch Managers on daily progress
* Completing paperwork accurately as instructed
You will need
* HIAB Operator Certificate with BRICK GRAB and REMOTE
* Cat C Licence (Category C – Class 2)
* Valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
* No more than 6 points (No DD’s, DR’s, IN’s, TT’s)
* Full UK Driving licence, held for 2 years
* Able to work to tight deadlines
Weekly Pay inclusive of holiday pay with regular overtime, paid PAYE. Please call Mike or Gareth between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm Mon-Fri to discuss this opportunity
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.