An opportunity for a Clerk of Works / Building Inspector, preferably a member of ICWIC, or other designations such as CIOB, CABE, RICS, IFE has become available to join a well known and highly regarded multi disciplinary consultancy.
As Building Inspector you will be undertaking inspections of building works in progress in new build residential sites, liaising with Building Contractors and preparing reports for Employer’s Agents and Project Management.
The work will involve undertaking regular inspections of residential new builds to monitor progress, verifying compliance with contractual drawings, warranty standards and employer’s requirements, identifying discrepancies, preparing written reports with supporting photographs on weekly intervals and organising snagging and end of defect inspections with the Client in attendance.
* Experience of writing professional reports to a high standard
* Must be able to demonstrate excellent up to date technical knowledge
* Be able to organise and prioritise own workloads
* Good communicator both written and oral
* Capable of working under their own initiative and as part of a group
* Able to work under pressure
* Take a pride in your work and ensure it reflects our company image and expectations
* Continue to learn and develop your knowledge ensuring it is relevant and up-to-date.
Salary & Benefits:
* Salary – £35,000 – £45,000
* Hours – 09.00 – 17.00, Monday to Friday
* Holidays – 24 days per annum, rising to 30 days depending on length of service
* Pension – Excellent contributory pension
* Life assurance
* Healthy Together wellbeing programme
* Active Staff Social Club
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.