Successful multi disciplinary consultancy with a strong track record in delivering major projects for prestigious public and private sector clients, recruiting for experienced Clerk of Works. Due to expansion of their building inspection unit, they are currently seeking an experienced inspector to assist Employer's Agents with delivery of large scale regeneration projects within North London and Hertfordshire regions.
* Keep yourself up to date with building regulations and compliance
* Verifying compliance with contractual drawings, warranty standards and employer’s requirements
* Good observation to be able to identify discrepancies and raise these appropriately
* Prepare written reports with supporting photographs to a high standard and submit in a timely way
* Organise snagging and end of defect inspections with the client
* Maintain a good client relationship throughout
* Experience of writing professional reports to a high standard
* Must be able to demonstrate excellent up to date technical knowledge
* Be able to organise and prioritise own workloads
* Good communicator both written and oral
* Capable of working under their own initiative and as part of a group
* Able to work under pressure
Ideally you will have relevant professional qualifications (CIOB, CABE, CICW) or be working towards them and have experience of working on new build housing projects
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.