Our client, a well established M&E Contractor based in Essex is looking for a Commercial Gas/HVAC Engineer to join their growing team.
This will be a mobile role working in a wide range of commercial buildings carrying out planned and reactive maintenance to HVCA plant and associated services. This role will also entail an element of installation works on a smaller scale.
* HVAC / Plumbing background with a minimum of an NVQ Level 2/3.
* Gas Safe Qualified both Commercial and Domestic.
* FGas and AC desirable.
* Need to be client facing and able to utilize a tablet to submit electronic paperwork.
You will receive:
* Competitive Salary.
* Company Vehicle.
* Fuel Card.
* 23 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays.
* Enrollment into company pension.
* Company tools.
* Company Uniform and PPE.
* Included in the on call rota.
If you feel you would be suitable for this role please contact Dean
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.