The BJF Group require a mobile Commercial Gas Engineer with a mechanical bias to carry out regular routine service and maintenance inspections across various Prestigious sites in Kent
* PPM and reactive breakdowns to multiple different types of gas appliances across multiple contracts. These will include commercial, industrial and domestic boilers
* General plumbing duties, repair works and minor instillations of low temperature hot water and heating systems.
Skills and Experience
* A sound knowledge of mechanical systems.
* A good understanding of dynamic risk assessments and safe working procedures is essential
* Be able to manage own workload and be responsible for ordering spares in an efficient manner.
* A positive attitude and excellent communication skills are required
CCN1 (or COCDN1), COCN1 (or CODNCO1), CIGA1, CDGA1LL
The successful candidates must have a valid driving licence and be able to achieve and maintain security clearance.
Salary: dependant on skills and experience
Benefits include: Contributory pension scheme, company van and fuel card, all specialist tools and equipment, mobile phone and tablet for job allocation, 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays.
Hours: 40 per week, 8-5 Monday to Friday
No Agencies Please
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.