Commercial Gas / HVAC Engineer
Reporting To: Contracts Mechanical Manager & Maintenance Coordinator
Location: Central Region UK
My client who is a reputable M&E contractor based in the West Midlands have an exciting opportunity to join a growing company, specialising in maintenance and refurbishment contracts. Ideally we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Commercial Gas Engineer with HVAC experience who is motivated and capable of delivering maintenance work and internal refurbishment project on time and to budget.
* Mobile working on various sites. Inc. General Maintenance, fault finding, Installation and remedial Works
Salary & Benefits
* Salary £35k / £40k Negotiable on experience & qualifications
* On call, overtime & travelling to be paid.
* Fully maintained vehicle provided
* Phone allowance & IT Provided Purpose of Job
* Ability to forward plan
* Work within a team environment and react quickly to any unforeseen issues on site,
* Uncompromising approach managing Health and Safety on site.
* Ensuring good communication between all parties.
* Ensuring that all works are carried out with due regard to statutory regulations, current standards and company quality assurance procedures.
* Problem solving site issues as and when they occur.
* Early identification and rectification of any defective works within the contract timescales.
* Managing and effective control of owned and hired plant.
* Working closely with the client Site Management team to ensure that things run smoothly – an effective communicator is essential as the site sits within a high security MOJ Site.
* Ensuring that the site is clean, tidy and maintained to an acceptable level of cleanliness at all times.
* Contributing to our commitment to assist and develop the Client’s culture of continuous improvement. Commercial
* Ensuring good record keeping and working closely with the site team to ensure close control of work packages.
* Personally manage their site activities with due regard to maintaining agreed financial targets.
* Work with the Site team to identify and implement cost/value initiatives that benefit both the project and the Company.
Key experience & requirements
* Experience in commercial gas with all relevant ACS qualifications and ideally with HVAC experience.
* F Gas 2079 and experience of Split & VRV Air Conditioning an advantage.
* Verifiable evidence of the successful delivery of similar refurbishment schemes / works. Confident communicator and good client-facing skills Evidence of successfully outputs and levels of productivity.
* Minimum of a valid CSCS Card,
* DBS cleared and First Aid would be advantageous.
* IT Literate and able to work with Microsoft Software and tablets
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.