Do you have experience in a Timber or Builders Merchants and want to further your career, and join a company that offers a fantastic progression path
If so, the opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s leading independent Builder & Timber Merchants that specialise in Heavyside Building Products, Timber & Joinery products to the construction sector. The role will involve taking a hands-on approach in running and developing all aspects of this highly regarded Independent Merchant.
Our Client’s success has been built on consistency in the quality of their service along with the hard work and dedication of their people.
Celebrating almost 40 years of success in the supply of timber and construction products, the business is looking to continue its growth and development with the appointment of a new member of its sales team.
Our Client is seeking a dedicated individual that is experienced working in the Timber or Builders Merchant Sector and is enthusiastic, keen to learn and looking to further their career in this sector with a view to becoming a key member of their Senior Management Team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Assisting in the day to day running of the operation.
* Devising and implementing strategies to further grow the business.
* Assist in dealing with all sales enquiries.
* Provide support for the existing sales team
* Experienced in the Timber / Builders Merchant / Distribution sector
* Self-motivated with the ability to work with the minimum of supervision
* Be able to lead by example
* Have a good understanding of how to develop profitable sales
* Team player with excellent customer service and leadership skills
* Organised and communicative at all levels
* Computer literate on Microsoft Windows, Word & Excel
* Able to work independently and on their own initiative
* Effective communication skills
* Methodical and excellent telephone manner
All necessary training in relevant aspects of our Client’s business will be provided to a Candidate who demonstrates the drive, determination and ambition this role requires.
SALARY COMPETITIVE REMUNERATION PACKAGE, ALONG WITH BENEFITS
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.