Tailor Made Sourcing is looking for a Concrete Labourer to work for the company based in Kelbrook.
Our client is an independent UK manufacturer of high quality, cost effective precast concrete products with over 40 year's experience.
* Wored as a Labourer before
* Can perform physical and manual work
* Can use power tools and machinery (e.g. forklifts) when needed
* Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual tasks
Role will involve:
* Heavy lifting
* Pouring concrete, then spreading and smoothing it using various tools
* Quality check of the final product
* Cleaning up the work environment and the tools
* Machine maintenance
* Other duties as deemed reasonable and necessary to meet the business needs.
Woring hours: 7am – 5pm Monday – Friday
ROP: £9.50 p/h
Sound interesting? Apply now:
By submitting your CV to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd you are consenting to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.