Our client are seeking an innovative and dynamic professional to join their Petroleum, Green energies and Retail Management Team to lead their departments health, safety, environment, and procedures on a variety of existing projects, for a range of blue-chip clients.
The team are industry leaders within the Construction of Electric Vehicle Charging facilities, Petrol stations, and Convenience & Retail, with exciting expansions happening in Aviation and Hydrogen.
The successful candidate will join an award-winning company with a strong, established & professional SHEP department.
* Innovative & dynamic to develop new and exciting initiatives
* Completed NEBOSH Diploma or Equivalent qualification
* Confidence & experienced in liaising & attending meetings with our client's senior management
* Proven ability to champion SHEP causes and lead on best practice
* Knowledge & experience with ISO management systems
* Understanding of core SHEP principles and regulations
* Solid communication & presentation skills and IT abilities
* Passionate in developing a Health and safety Culture
* Valid Driving license
Attractive Salary plus benefits for the successful candidate.
They are an established, national contractor and the role will be within their retail / petroleum team. This is a permanent position for a company who have a healthy order book and strong pipeline of work for 2022 and beyond.
To apply, please submit your CV or call Conor on (phone number removed).
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.