This Construction Manager’s role is with one the UK’s leading main contractors working in all sectors of the built environment. They have a major and highly successful facilities management division that services a wide range of clients in both the public and private sectors including PFI contracts.
We are looking for a Construction Manager to undertake capital projects ranging from £50k – £1m. Ideally you will have experience of working on healthcare projects, particularly within a hospital environment. Your main responsibilities will be:
* Ensure that works are undertaken with the highest levels of health and safety
* Manage sub-contractors effectively ensuring works remain on programme and meet the required quality standards
* Review method statements for all works
* Ensure Site Inductions are carried out
* Ensure resources are allocated efficiently
* Site and progress reporting
* Identify, manage, and reduce any unnecessary costs
A knowledge of Passive Fire Protection (PFP) requirements within a working environment is highly desirable.
The Plus Points
This is a great opportunity to join a world class main contractor. A competitive salary is offer and you can expect a long and rewarding career
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.