Job Title: Construction Project and Design Management
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000
Recruit 12 Construction have an excellent opportunity for a Construction Project and Design Manager to play a pivotal role providing Design, Procurement, Production, and delivery of balconies and/or balustrades.
You will be joining an organisation that is truly known for their unique and highly innovative rapid and rigid balconies They are specialists within the fabrication sector; this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to utilise their skills and experience and put them into practice for a highly established company.
As a Construction Project and Design Manager your responsibilities will include the following:
* Release of designs and drawings to external parties and customers
* Review Sales briefs against drawings and documents received to understand project specification requirements.
* Liaising with site managers to formulate and maintain project programmes, breakdown and production schedule to manage key milestones.
* Instruct CAD Designer as to project requirements, goals, and deadlines.
* Work with Quality Manager to review Quality Plan for each project
* Update monthly reports including costs
* Review price calculator budget and formulate cost plan based on best estimate to agree Stage 2 budget to set starting GP% for managing project to completion. Formulate Stage 3 budgets (Buying targets) for use by purchasing and Site Liaison
To be successful as a Construction Project and Design Manager, you must have:
* Degree, HND, BTEC or similar
* Project Management Certification would be preferred
* Full UK Driving License
* CSCS Card
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a Unique organisation as a Construction Project and Design Manager, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, Construction, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.