CRC are looking for an experienced Construction Supervisor/Manager to assist our client in Moreton-In-Marsh, Gloucestershire.
We are looking for candidates to start Monday 1st November.
– 3 months + but has the potential to go perm for the right candidate.
– Manage Sub-Contractors that come on site on a day-to-day basis.
– You will need to be confident and experienced with dealing with contractors, as often they arrive on time outside of contracted hours, so you will need to inform them this cannot happen.
– You will work closely with our Quality Assurance Manager to ensure the construction drawings of the cladding are correct compared to what is being built, You will need to be confident with reading drawings.
– Hours are Monday – Friday 8.30 – 16.30 or 9.00-17.00
For more information about this role please call Dan on (phone number removed)
If you would like to apply for this position please call CRC head office on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed) (office hours Monday-Friday, 07:00-18:00) and Saturday (08.00-13:00).
CRC welcomes job applications from all suitably qualified candidates. We regret, however, that we are unable to offer employment to anyone without documented proof of their right to live and work in the UK
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.