TSG Building Services is a well-established and fast expanding heating company working in occupied properties of local housing authorities.
We are currently looking to recruit a Contract Administrator to work on its Commercial and Electrical contracts based in our Head Office in Potters Bar.
The successful applicant’s duties and responsibilities will include:
• To monitor and oversee all daily services, ensuring they are allocated to relevant engineers.
• To ensure monthly service programme is planned in for all contracts worked on.
• To manage and maintain the service process and ensure it is carried out so that the clients can follow their legal process.
• To ensure all service queries are managed in a professional manner by applying proper telephone etiquette in order to satisfy various customer situations.
• To provide a daily report for following day service appointment for Call Bank.
• To manage the client’s expectations as per each individual contracts service level agreement.
• To be the point of contact for all engineers incoming queries.
• To monitor and oversee all daily breakdowns are allocated to the engineers as quickly and efficiently as possible.
• To manage all return visits are carried out with the clients KPI’s.
• To investigate repeat visits and escalate to Contract Managers as and when necessary.
• To manage any bespoke reports as per client requests.
• To manage engineer’s workload, ensuring they are in the correct locations with correct amount of daily work.
• To update our bespoke system with correct job notes relating to queries.
• To prioritise emergency jobs as and when necessary.
• To gather and communicate cancellations of daily work and allocate to call bank to action.
• To be flexible and help out with other areas when colleagues are busy or absent.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Competent computer skills with strong organisational skills and planning abilities.
• Excellent Customer Service skills.
• Understanding of Contracts and SLA’s.
• Build effective working relationships.
• Uses initiative.
• Problem solving skills, being able to identify areas of improvement.
In return we offer a varied role within a friendly working environment where you will have the chance to progress in a growing family-run Company.
This is full-time position 8am – 5pm Monday-Friday. Salary will range from £22,000 – £22,500 dependent on experience to be discussed during interview.
TSG recognises and respect the value and diversity of all.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.