My client, is one of Scotlands top providrs of fit out and refurbishment solutions and are currently looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their projects team in a vibrant and rapidly growing company. Paying a competitive basic salary and attractive benefits package, the company pride themselves on their blue chip customer base.
* Liaison with stakeholders and third parties.
* Development of client project brief.
* Overall responsibilities and accountabilities for assigned projects. To deliver to Budget and program and to achieve margin
* Ability to manage multiple projects.
* Management of internal support services.
* Management of project resources and third party teams
* Develop client briefs in to workable project profiles.
* Surveying skills as follows; Scoping works, Compliance, Fault diagnosis, Snagging works
* Forming scoping documents and specifications
* Design management
* Contract administration
* Programming works, including;
* critical path
* Coordinating trades
* Managing project meetings
The company pay very competitively, with a basic salary and a benefits package
Qualifications & Experience
* Experience of managing Fit out, refurbishment and building works projects in a live environment, in a similar capacity.
* Strong technical knowledge of construction techniques.
* Good understanding of building design.
* Good understanding of commercial management of building works projects
* Good numerical skills
* Good IT and software operation skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* MUST hold CSCS card (Black card preferred)
* MUST hold SMSTS
* Asbestos awareness Certificate (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.