Maintenance Supervisor Required within Social Housing:
• Day-to-day supervision of the contract dealing with residents, customers and ensuring that all operatives are working efficiently and productively.
• Day to day management of multi trade operatives workload.
• Getting hands on with the work when required lead the way and speed along the works.
• Pre and post inspection of works.
• Signing off works undertaken, ensuring company standards have been met.
• Ensure all works are carried out safely and to an excellent standard.
• Updating PDA devices with work schedules and other key information.
• Work successfully towards KPI's and produce reports for both internal and external management.
• Be able to communicate with residents Face to Face in a friendly and professional manner.
• Liaising with the residents and customers and dealing with any queries or issues which may arise.
• Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high-quality standard. Reactive Maintenance Supervisor Skills, Experience Qualifications
• Previous supervisory experience with a reputable repairs / maintenance contractor
• Understanding of costs, in particular Schedule of Rates is essential
• NHF – National Housing Federation SOR experience (preferred)
• Trade background
• IT Literate
• SSSTS or equivalent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.