Remediation & Earthworks
Our client, a contractor specialising in Remediation & Earthworks is looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager to join their expanding team to work on projects throughout the North West.
Contracts Manager Key Accountabilities:
* Management of projects both operationally and commercially
* Assisting with pre tender activities
Contracts Manager Responsibilities:
* Responsibility from both a commercial and contractual stand point
* Ensure contracts run to schedule and to budget
* Ensure works are completed to the highest level of quality and in line with Company procedures.
* Upfront planning and mobilisation in advance of works commencing on site.
* Input into Resource Management including “look ahead” programmes, material scheduling, plant and labour forecasting and progress on site is regularly benchmarked against target programme.
* Effective man management of site staff / motivating workforce to meet project deadlines and targets.
* Client liaison – promote a positive client interface ensuring that our clients maintain the highest level of confidence with the Company.
Contracts Manager Requirements:
* Remediation & Earthworks experience on brownfield sites
* Experienced Contracts Manager, however candidates at Project Manager Level ready to make the step up to Contract Management strongly considered.
* Excellent communication and people and team management skills
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.