Our client is a leading privately owned House Builder based in mid Kent who specialise in spec developments of housing sites of between 15 and 50 units.
Due to continued expansion, they are seeking an experienced Contracts Manager with the ability to manage up to 5 schemes from the Dartford Crossing to the Medway towns and will ideally be located on the M20 or M2 Corridors.
* Manage up to 5 schemes at any one time, ranging from Traditional Build through to RC Frame schemes.
* Attend Pre- Planning, and Pre- Start Meetings, to ensure all necessary construction issues are addressed, prior to commencement on site.
* Write Build Programme with Management team to ensure smooth delivery of schemes.
* Manage Health & Safety Plans
* Complete progress reports on a monthly basis to the board of directors. .
* Liaise with Sub-Contractors and Suppliers, in conjunction with the Technical & Commercial Departments, to reduce costs, whilst maintaining quality and customer satisfaction levels.
* Monitor all Customer Satisfaction Surveys and Summary Reports, to ensure that trends are recognised, and the appropriate action taken to improve performance.
* You will be a well educated decision maker, with demonstrable experience of delivering projects from inception through to completion, be able to wear a number of hats at any one time.
* Basic salary of between £75,000 – £80,000 (negotiable for the right individual)
* Car allowance or company car
* Fuel / Mileage allowance
* 25 days annual leave ( rising on length of service)
Apply for this position below or alternatively please contact Dominic Monaghan on (phone number removed).
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website.
We are specialists in Residential Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.