SEE Services is currently seeking a Contracts Manager to join the team located in Hainault, Essex.
* Responsible for managing the accounts and general building performance.
* Looking after refurbishment and minor works.
* Managing the projects, managing the supply chain and working methodology.
* Complete the weekly operations report to the client and attend weekly operations meeting, client meetings as requested, in conjunction with the client.
* Ensure that all matters that may impact the smooth running of the building and facilities are immediately reported to both SEE and the contracts Senior Management.
* To conduct regular reviews of operating procedures making recommendations for improvement with appropriate working practices and emergency/contingency procedures within the critical systems.
* Liaise and keep informed both the client and the SEE Area Manager on all aspects of contract problems (defects & deficiencies).
* To ensure quality is maintained throughout the facilities.
* Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated, and implemented within the contract.
* Ensure optimum staffing structures operate across contracts, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence.
* Working with other Operations Managers to ensure the collaborative development of the business, effective team working, and support to colleagues.
* Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts.
* Experience in Building Services industry.
* Backgroud in new build and refurb
* Quoting new works and costing reactive works
* Updating client systems
* Ordering materials
* Strong communication skills.
* Possess an understanding of Health and Safety issues
* Conversant with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
* Strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to prioritise workloads.
Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining calm, clear thinking and able to deliver the required services to the client within given time constraints
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.