Contracts Manager – Insurance Reinstatement Projects
(We are also looking for an Insurance Surveyor)
Ideal locations; Crawley, East Grinstead, Tunbridge Wells or Rochester, Maidstone area
£40,000 – £45,000 (depending on experience) plus car or allowance, bonus, pension
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager with an insurance industry background in the Kent or Sussex area. We are also seeking an experienced Insurance Surveyor – or someone who is happy to combine both roles.
Working for a successful and expanding contractor in their insurance claims division you will be working with a Surveyor & Admin Support Team managing the property reinstatement projects to completion. Projects are up to value of £100k (although average value £4-5k with some up to £50k) and include fire, flood and escape of water damage etc.
Job role and responsibilities
The successful Contracts Manager will have the following responsibilities:
* Liaison with Surveyor regarding scope of works
* Allocating correct trades and materials (and ensure pricing/margin targets met)
* Supervision of larger works and carrying out on-site audits to ensure compliance with health & safety and good working practices
* Supervising direct trades and management sub-contractors
* Providing update/reports on the progress of claims you are managing
* Ensuring excellent customer service & quality of works at all times
What skills/experience will you need?
* A background in managing insurance claim reinstatement projects
* Experience in overseeing trades & sub-contractors (insurance repairs) and managing the financial & SLA elements of the project
* An excellent knowledge of trades and relevant costs within this industry
* Experience in recruiting direct trades & sub-contractors
* Ideally you have experience of insurance systems/scoping tools such as; Symbility, Blueprint, Xactimate, Pulse, Synapse
* You will need a full UK driving licence (vehicle options available)
* £40-45k depending on experience
* Car allowance (£500 per month) or company car
* 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Statutory pension (plus option to enhance)
* Contracted to 40 hours per week
* Company/team performance related bonus – annual
If you think you have the relevant experience for this Contracts Manager role, please apply by clicking on the 'apply’ button below. We may not always be able to reply to every applicant due to the volume of CVs received so if you have not received a call within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. By applying for the role, you will be sending us your personal data. Our Privacy Notice explains how we will use your personal data; this can be found on our website or you can request a copy
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.