I am working with a mid Kent based Residential Developer who specialise in sites from 25 units through to 100 units production circa 150 homes per annum.
Due to continued growth, there is an opportunity to join the business based in Maidstone as a Contracts Manager and will report into the Construction Director who has been with the business for 15 years.
Overseeing up to 4 live schemes at any one time, you will take responsibility for build, health and safety, manage sub-contractors and housing association clients.
About the Role
* Ensuring all projects are delivered against budget and timescale.
* Leading and managing Project teams on the projects under your control.
* Reporting to the Construction on progress/programme / and cost control on allocated projects.
* Overseeing the design and attending design meetings, as necessary.
* Assisting the Production Department in dealing with suppliers, as necessary.
* To ensure all site-related Risk Assessments and Method Statements are in place and issued.
* Manage own workload and areas of responsibility.
* Agreeing monthly fixing sub contractors’ applications; ensuring correct documentation is in place and in line with budget/order.
* A track record in managing multi-phase residential projects as Project Manager, or indeed a record in Contracts Management
* Experience delivering large residential schemes, ideally for large national developers
* Valid CSCS Card, SMSTS and First Aid at Work
* Knowledge of NHBC and UK building regulations
* IT literacy including MS Office and programming software
On offer is basic salary of between £70,000 – £80,000 annum plus package including car allowance, bonus potential, 25 days annual leave and raft of other benefits
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.