Hunter mason's client is currently looking for a experienced contracts manager.
Main purpose of the job: To coordinate and oversee the commercial management for the delivery of all contracting projects, working collaboratively with engineers, site supervisors, site foremen, Contracts Managers, Estimating Department, Procurement Department, H&S, IT, Finance, H&S, Logistics, HR and other project team members to ensure a consistent and quality delivery of a cost effective and customer focused service. In addition to this, to act as the Head of Delivery as and when required, including representation at both internal and external meetings and management of the design and delivery service.
• To fully understand all Tender Submission Documents and the deliverables expected by the Client on each project.
• Ensure all project milestones are met and that project deadlines are delivered. Ensure claims are received on time in order for Group Cashflows are maintained.
• Lead and manage the entire Project Team, setting weekly agendas and individual targets for each team member.
• Provide detailed job descriptions for all employees clearly setting out specific roles and responsibilities.
• Assign KPI’s to each position. Conduct staff appraisals monitor and review performance. Oversee and manage all HR issues and recruitment process.
• Time Management – make best use of all employees’ time by scheduling meetings which are worthwhile and measurable.
• Develop robust commercial strategies and implement were necessary.
• Fully qualified electrician with a minimum of 8 years + experience.
• Full 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations.
• Other electrical qualifications at JIB Standard or their equivalents.
• Relevant qualification in Health & Safety e.g. IOSH / NEBOSH.
• Safe Pass / ECS card and Testing & Inspection are desirable.
• Knowledge of Electricity Industry, ideally Utilities Sector is desirable.
• A full valid clean EU/UK driving licence
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.