A rapidly growing Principal Contractor based in Central London who specialise in delivering fit-out and refurbishment projects between £100k – £6m. The company is driven by customer satisfaction which has resulted in them boasting over 90% repeat business. Sectors that they work in include: Commercial / Industrial / Residential / External works (car parks, roof refurbs, façade refurbs etc).
The firm are currently on a journey of rapid and sustained growth and as a result are looking to bolster their growing team.
As Contracts Manager you will take the operational and commercial reigns on up to 3 projects at any one time. Each project will have a Site Manager that will report into you and the role reports directly into one of the companies’ Directors. Typical roles & responsibilities will include:
* Regular project performance reports
* Full commercial and operational management of the given project
* To work within the timeframes scheduled in order to achieve the agreed cash flow
* Understand and deliver contracts within the agreed contract conditions
* Line management of Site Managers. Providing leadership, direction, and guidance, ensuring training needs are met
* To ensure pre-contract planning is carried out
* To prepare internal and external progress reports
* Planning of the works in conjunction with the site team
* Direction of resources including both direct and sub-contract labour
* Ensure Health & Safety standards are maintained at all times
You will have the opportunity to earn up to £90k per year. A car or travel allowance will be provided on top of the basic salary as well as a performance-driven bonus. Aside from the tangible benefits, you will be joining a rapidly growing business that will drive progression & reward in your career with them
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.