Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s top five tier one building contractors to recruit a Contracts Manager to oversee Pharmaceutical projects in Germany.
Supported by the Directors, this is great opportunity to join a highly successful and growing business in Ireland with excellent opportunities for career advancement into directorship level in time.
Excellent remuneration package on offer to the successful candidate.
* Lead one or multiple project teams to ensure that contracts are completed on programme.
* Oversee the compliance of company and current Health & Safety legislation.
* Supporting the Surveying team in the management & control of contract costs & variations with regular reporting of cost projections & status to the Operations Director.
* Develop strong relationships with clients.
* Management & assessment of subcontractor’s quality of work & their ability to maintain scope programme.
* Management of programme risk & experience of early interaction with design teams to ensure design deliverable dates & details are achieved.
* Maintain an excellent relationship with the management team, subcontractors, and clients.
* Planning/scheduling of works.
* IT Fluency and familiar with MS packages and MS Project (or similar scheduling packages).
* Strong commitment & ownership for all Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental systems throughout the project.
* Third level qualification in a construction related field coupled with at least 15 years post graduate experience, 5-10 years in the role in a managerial role with a recognised Main Contractor.
* Proven record of delivering large scale Commercial, Residential and Industrial or Pharmaceutical projects.
* Experience of RC Frames, Structural Steel Frames and High Spec Fit-Out elements within projects.
* Experience in delivering projects (value €50M and over) from design stage to completion
* Candidates must be capable of taking responsibility for a number of projects concurrently, as required.
* Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
* Candidates must be fluent in speaking German.
If you would like any more information on this role, please contact Jakub Korbecki or to apply click 'Apply now
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.