We are currently working in collaboration with a leading utility main contractor. The position will involve working on utility projects in South London.
As a Contracts Manager, this position offers excellent long-term career growth potential with a healthy forthcoming order book. You will have the flexibility to manage your own workload offering a better work-life balance.
Salary to £66k | Company Car or Allowance | Pension | 25 Days Holiday + Bank holidays |
* You will be responsible for ultimately managing an operations team on various high volume utility projects
* Ensuring standards of Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality are met across the contract
* Ensure that all projects are delivered within budget and tight time constraints, providing regular reports to the client.
* Managing KPI’s and production of staff
* Responsibility for the procurement and allocation of subcontractors, plant and materials
*Overseeing contractual costs including project variations and wages
* Driven by achieving results and targets and be customer-focused
* You will be a key contact in liaising with the client whilst conducting regular progress meetings
* Previous management experience at a senior level working in the utility industry
* Excellent people management and communication skills
* Experience with controlling budgets and commercial aspects of contract management
#operationsmanager #contractmanager #generalmanager #utilities #utility #streetwork #NRSWA #excavation #reinstatement #commercialawareness #water #gas #power #telecom #multiutility #highway #programme
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.