Leading Civils Contractor in the greater Dublin and Leinster area seeking experienced construction professional to take on new Contracts Manager role.
* Up to 70K
* Company vehicle and phone
* Company with solid order book of new projects
The Contracts Manager:
* 10+ years in the Civil Engineering industry
* Career trajectory ideally from Engineer to Management, to currently overseeing 2/3 medium projects concurrently
* Driven, proactive to change and ability to fulfil contract objectives to high standard
* Experience in Residential Housing Civil Groundworks
* Longterm objective overseeing 2-3 projects ranging up to 5 million in cost or up to 6 smaller projects
* Ensuring project timelines and cost structures maintained, managing lead in times – logistics, procurement, plant
* New role for due to commence works in 2021, immediate start
* Reporting into senior management and directorship, management of site teams, foremen and project management
If seeking to step up or develop further with a growing contractor please forward an up to date CV for further discussion
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.